Monday 7 October 2013

Open Russian Championship'13


Actually, that was a fail of mine. I suppose, it's my karma to be in the bottom of the chart on that Championship... First of all, my roster:

PRIMARY DETACHMENT : Chaos Daemons

HQ1 : Kairos Fateweaver [300] - Warlord
HQ2 : Heralds of Chaos
HQ2.1 : Herald of Tzeentch; Disc of Tzeentch; Exalted Locus of Conjuration; Psyker (Mastery Level 3) [150]
HQ2.2 : Herald of Tzeentch; Disc of Tzeentch; Exalted Reward; Psyker (Mastery Level 3) [150]
HQ2.3 : Herald of Tzeentch; Disc of Tzeentch; Exalted Reward; Psyker (Mastery Level 3) [150]
HQ2.4 : Herald of Tzeentch; Disc of Tzeentch; Psyker (Mastery Level 3) [120]

Troop1 : 10 Plaguebearers of Nurgle [90]
Troop2 : 10 Pink Horrors of Tzeentch [90]
Troop3 : 10 Pink Horrors of Tzeentch [90]

FA1 : 9 Screamers of Tzeentch [225]

ALLIED DETACHMENT : Dark Eldar

HQ1 : Baron Sathonyx [105]

Elite1 : Kabalite Trueborn; 2 Splinter Cannons; Transport1 [56]

Troop1 : 5 Wyches; Haywire Grenades; Transport2 [60]
Troop2 : 5 Wyches; Haywire Grenades; Transport3 [60]

HS1 : Voidraven Bomber; Flickerfield [155]

Transport1 : Venom; 2 Splinter Cannons [65]
Transport2 : Venom; 2 Splinter Cannons [65]
Transport3 : Venom; 2 Splinter Cannons [65]

TOTAL [1996]

I loved the roster... But in any game, I understood that shit happens, and I cannot do anything to avoid it :P

I want to change it a little bit... First of all, no venoms. They do almist nothing, but dying rapidly. Even by the powers of the Warp Storm. I think to leave Sathonyx and Bomber in the roster, and take Wytches or Warriors just cause I have to take troops for my Allies, and to take the Zoo for Baron.

So, I have to do the battle reports for my grand fail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment